4 December 2014

White: See Right Through Me

Hi guys. I realized a few weeks ago when I was going through my closet for clothes I will need for my holiday this December, that half of my clothes are vintage. I was not surprised of this fact as much as I was shocked that I have never worn so many of them. I normally buy items and wash them & place them away for a special occasion which never arrives because I lead quite a dull life.

This dress is one of them, I even forgot where I purchased it. I think I bought it in winter & hence forgot that I have it. Another thing is that it is very see through & has no lining so I was trying to find the suitable slip dress for it. I looked hard & have not found anything, maybe because I am dead set that whatever I pair it with must be silk. I decided to shoot it & see how it would look if I dared to wear it with some high waist undies etc. I could never pull it off, my self-esteem won’t let me be. '' sigh''


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *