1 December 2014

White: The Vintage suit

Hi Guys. What a year it has been. December is a time of the year when people just make final preps of what it is they need to do & reflect on the past year. For me, I don’t believe in starting things at a particular date. Although I get influenced a lot by events & dates, I try to just say e.g. today on this random day of the year in this odd month is when I reflect on progress & failure. Anytime is a good time for me. I do however feel December is a good time to look back & reflect on what you have achieved & how you plan to make changes in areas you lacked in.

This was a good year for me in terms of my job, family etc. But with relationships with others, it was doomed. This is one area I need to assess & really focus on what I am doing wrong or on the other side, who keeps doing me wrong. As a girlfriend, I sucked in the past few months. But because I am more in love that I have ever been, I have hope I will get better if given the chance etc.

Anyhow on a fashion note, this suit came as a blessing because I was in one of my ‘’let me just pass by the vintage shop & see if I fall trap to any dress’’. To my surprise this suit knocked me over. I believe whom ever owned it before me, was my bestie. It fits so well without any alterations etc. It’s my date night weapon & my summer days with the girls’ quick fix. I just love it.

Remember to spend wisely during this time & keep love closer than ever because for most, this is the time when loved ones are seen after a while. For me, I plan on stressing less & to stop over-thinking things so much & listening to my gut.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *