29 February 2016

Laid Back Denim

Denim has always been on trend. I feel like in the past few weeks I have been so inspired by denim trends I have seen. Budgets are still tight (for me that is) and spending sprees are not on my radar. I do however feel that I can re-use so much of what I already have to enhance my denim looks.

I found this cute jumpsuit at Mr Price. It’s just a simple stunner and very different from my other denim items. I paired it with a shirt and brogues for a more casual feel. I definitely see myself wearing this with heels and a blazer coat for a date night or meet up with the girls.
Try out different styles of denim as opposed to jeans. Denim Skirts are currently a huge thing. Buy one that won’t be quickly outdated. Nothing is worse that buying something only to wear it for one season.

Jumpsuit is from Mr Price
Shirt from Ackermans (Yep!!! school shirt)
Brouges are from Trennery @ Woolworths

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *