6 April 2016

Skinny Sbu Socks/ That Gift Idea For Bhut'bae

My boyfriend’s birthday is next week & I have been thinking of what to get him. I got him these socks from Skinny Sbu last year. I know typical girlfriend getting her man socks or a tie. But my motive behind it was bigger. Social media has created such a unique opportunity for entrepreneurs to showcase their business. On one of my normal Instagram trolls, I came across Skinny Sbu. He sells these amazing socks for men. I knew it would be something my boyfriend would like. And if I was going to be the typical sock buying gift giver, I wanted to make sure I was supporting local business.

For the guys who read my blog I say give your feet some TLC and swag. Go on Instagram and look up Skinny Sbu. Order his socks and walk in style.

Ladies do the same. Yes socks can be taught less gifts which are boring. I assure you the sentiment behind these are worth it.
PS: Support local business. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *