25 June 2014

Lupita Nyong'o for Lancome Paris

Hi Fashion lovers. Today I would like to brag about this girl Lupita Nyong'o. I know the world has written and photographed her for ages now but I am still riding this wave. I truly appreciate how beautiful she truly is. As black women we are often confronted with the images of ourselves and our hair and features as not beautiful.We opt for weaving and relaxing our hair and all that so that we can fit a norm. Lupita is beautiful.  Omotle in Sesotho. She represents what I want to be and what I need to be. She is herself and 2014 has truly been the year where blessings came down on her. 

Lancome Paris has chosen her to be their ambassador. This is a great honour for any celebrity. I am not that much a make-up girl but I am very convinced to get some Lancome products. Not because they have a black girl as their ambassador, but because they have inspired me. 






Images from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *