22 July 2014

Mr Price PVC Skirt

Hi guys. No doubt if you are a regular visitor to my blog you will know I love MR Price. I call the store (and company) the MR Big to my Carrie Bradshaw. Anyhow todays post is about this pvc skirt.  I saw some of this trend on street style pics of Paris and New York. I knew I wanted to own a skirt or shorts made of that material. And what do you know, my MR Price delivers. I am sure in some other universe I am friends with the MR Price buyers because they know what I need all the time and they are ever on trend. Pops to you guys, you know your fashion. Anyhow I got this pvc skirt and I have 3 of them. One will be turned into a mini, one into shorts. That way I have it in all the ways I need it. In this post I wore it to work. I loved wearing it with so much black because there are different tones of black. Tell 
me what you think.
Coat was from a second hand shop
Top was thrifted at the salvation army
shoes are from Zara










No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *