14 April 2015

Simple Dressing / Denim / Jacket/ Statement Bag

Hi Guys. Life happens hey. It just happens. One day a girl is all happy and healthy, the next a whole new card is dealt. I am seriously sick currently and pain is a constant reminder of how I need to take better care of myself. This is a new year for me as it’s my b-day next week. Health is definitely a priority from now on. It’s me first all the way.

Anyway in the midst of all the pain and suffering, work and life continue. I could not be bothered about dressing up and fussing about what to wear at times like these. I can’t look great all the days of my life. In fact I don’t want to always look great. I need to wake up some days and just take clothes on the go & ease my pain in the process.

Paring this black pleather jacket with jeans was the easiest choice. Threw together the bag and shoes because oh well black goes well with black. Have a nice Tuesday and be happy you are healthy. As for me I have to meet a doctor to probe me. 

The jacket is from Traffic, Body suit from +Mr Price / MRP , Jeans were a gift, Shoes & bag form Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *