6 February 2015

How I Take Care of The Outside

Hi guys. So today I decided to do a post about caring for your body on the outside. I used to have major skincare problems in my late teens. Early teens in High school I was fine & then I had serious break outs in Varsity. The best advice I got then was to keep skin & body care simple. I have done this since then.

For my hair (natural), which is braided 80% of the year I use the motions hair spray. I love it because it’s not too oily & the fragrance is lovely. I have less itching & my scalp is seldom dry. When I am not braided I use the Avon Moroccan hair oil. I love love it. It makes my fro easy to comb & twist. I just love how it keeps my hair shiny.

Face I cleanse with the Lipodol facial cleansing oil. It’s a genius in a bottle, try it. I hardly wear foundation but when I want to I use this MAC one or the Garnier BB cream. My to go Mascara is the Avon Mega effects, another genius you need to have handy in your bag. MAC lipsticks are also my go-to secrets; they are long lasting & effective.

For body I used the Nivea in-shower gel because I love how it leaves me grease free. I don’t use it in winter as much but it’s a saver in summer. Justine tissue oil has saved my booty from many stretch marks. Although I don’t want to have none at all, I do like to keep them in check. Baby wipes are my thing. I use them from head to toe to cleanse. They are amazing. Lastly the one thing I always have with me is Elizabeth Arden’s eight hour cream; I use it for my lips & hands all year. It’s just an amazing skin care revelation in my life.
 What do you use? Let’s share advice on some good products that make your life easier?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *