1 August 2014

Friday Feature: Courtin-Clarins Girls

This weeks Friday Feature Courtin- Clarins girls  (Claire, Virginie, Prisca & Jenna) are what would be called fashion royalty. They might not hail from a fashion house dynasty but they are the heiresses. They are the granddaughters of the founding father of the Clarins beauty range. When I look at them I cannot help but feel a pang of jealousy. They are wealthy, have fashion wardrobes that I could live in and they seem super nice. They have a French chic about them. The girls are sisters Claire & Virginie and their twin cousins Jenna and Prisca. Every time they step out they look fabulous and styled to perfection. There is an ease to their style and their skin and makeup is of course Clarins worthy. They each have individual styles and at some point I thought I like one more than the others, but as it turns out my crush on all of them is huge. The girls each play a role at Clarins and they have their own fashion and beauty projects on the side. I truly adore their style and I am inspired. If only they could donate their unwanted clothes to me. 








Images from Vanity Fair and Google


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *