6 August 2015

Grey Matters/ Fast Forward To Spring

Hi Guys. I don’t know about the rest of the country but Cape Town is giving some sunshine. It’s not really that warm but it’s not freezing cold either. An opportunity has risen to show some legs. All hail the sun!!!!

It’s been a crazy week for me work & school wise. I feel like I am not entirely coping & starting to wonder whether I took on too much. Whether that’s true or not I promised myself I would see all this to the end.

Grey suits my mood well lately. I am not entirely in the light nor in the dark, just somewhere in between. As you can see from this post here, I love this grey skirt & polo from Mr Price. This time I decided to over-grey the shades while following on my coat series. I think this look translates well for many occasions. I also see myself wearing flats with this look. I just love it.

The Coat is from a collection of coats I sell, the polo neck & skirt are from Mr Price. Shoes from Steve Madden & the bag from a store in Tygervalley mall. This bag is one of my favourites by the way. See how I rocked it here as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *