10 September 2014

The Vintage Experience

Hi Guys. I love vintage and all things old. I love thrift shopping and exploring markets and peoples basements all in search of that old dress that has a mouldy old scent.  The business of selling vintage items is big and if you are fan of these items of clothing, you will have noticed on how there markets are popping up everywhere. A few weeks back I attended the vintage experience market at Truth CafĂ© in Cape Town. This was my first market as I am used to doing vintage hunts in my corners all over the city. If you love vintage then go to their Facebook page (The Vintage Experience) and see updates on their next events and venues. The next market is on the 26th September at the Woodstock Town Hall. I hope to see you there and please say hi. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *