8 October 2014

Rocking the Daisies 2014

Hi Guys. So I love rocking the daisies and have been going since 2012. This year was a disappointment for me because a few days before the festival started, I had a soaring toothache. None the less I made what I could of the Saturday and tried to soak up the sun & enjoy the music. My favourite thing about the daisies is the Savanna Lemon tree theatre where there are top notch comedians entertaining us all day all weekend. Of course the main stage brings the biggest crowds. To be honest I am not familiar with the music from many of the bands. I am however familiar with fun & style and that works for me.  Music speaks to people even when sung in a different language. I would highly recommend you try it once and let go for 4 days. 
I wore a matching vintage set I altered. I love this combination. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *