9 March 2015

My Mothers Cropped Flower Dress


Hi all. I don't know about all of you, but I love wearing anything that I got from my Mother. I treasure things from my family as if they left me a whole estate. This dress is/was one such treasure. I did a bit of work on it & transformed it to its current look. It used to be a maternity dress which my Mom wore while carrying my younger brother, I wish it was bought when she was carrying me at the time but oh well.

To make, I cut the midsection in half & made a skirt & crop top. Sorry I did not take step by step instructions on how to do it. But it’s very easy. You just need to cut how high you want the crop top to be and if you want the skirt high-waisted or lower. I would recommend if you are cropping the top to make the skirt a high waist. I love my results. Enjoy the week guys. Run for those dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *