27 October 2014

Woolies Block Heels & Matching Prints

What I love the most about prints is the ability to transform them and apply them to suit many items & styles. My basic shopping places are Vintage stalls & flee a market, that’s where I will be found on my Saturday mornings. I love love Mr Price too & now with online shopping, I have to curb my enthusiasm and halt myself from over shopping there. One of my absolute favourites is +WOOLWORTHS SA .  The quality at Woolworths is ideal for me when it comes to things like white shirts and blouses, underwear etc. because   I can keep them for long. In this post I mix a top from Mr Price, shorts I made myself. I was so lucky to find this fabric and them Mr Price release the grey version of the top. The shoes are from Woolworths and they are an absolute comfort.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *