26 November 2014

Crop top Chronicles: Semi formal

Hi guys. So the crop top is one item that I tried to avoid for a long time since it became the hype. What scared me was that I have since lots the two abs I have due to winter & comfort food. Cape Town winter is long and so the damage became greater. Anyway I have taken charge again & I am back on the journey again. My aim is not to loose weight but more to tone & live healthy.
 Anyway I found myself making a crop top from a vintage blouse I had, then I went to own three more after. I seldom wear any because of my work but on weekends I do try to give them a taste of the sun. I also love wearing black & white as you may have noticed on the blog.  Here I paired the Mr Price skirt & crop top with shoes & bag from Zara.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *