17 April 2015

Birthday Wishes / Something Similar Will do

Hi guys. I am not overly crazy about birthdays as I wish I was. Anyway I put together a list of things I would like to get for this year. Like I said before I believe birthdays are like a new year. Well I am making a 360 day plan between me & the universe to grant me these wishes. There are also written for anyone out there who luuurvs me and wants to see me smile. 

Top of the list are these Loza Maleombho Zebra sandals. She is a New York based designer who hails from Cote´ d I’voire.  My life would be so much richer with these shoes in my closet. Need I explain why I need them, I just do. Here is her site.

Second is seeing Toni Braxton live. I want her to sing all her songs for the album secrets or Libra. The cd’s will also do if I am aiming too high. Lol.

Then there is a weekend away in a nestled secluded jungle type of location. Somewhere where there are trees or outdoor showers and privacy. Where all you hear is wind and water. This one is the tree house in Greyton just outside of Cape Town. I saw it on my life in pink here and I knew I have to go.

The Anya Hindmarch bag. Where do I start? I saw this collection of bags when they were showcased last year. I stared at the TV for the longest of time when they walked the ramp. I immediately took to goggle to get more info. Yes I cannot afford this bag yet, just yet. But then universe can make a plan in the long run.

Of course a fashion dream would be to attend Jackie Burger’s Salon 58 soirees. The soirees are hosted under different themes every session. This is a place where thinkers and creative gather to share ideas and discover new tastes. Please see the site here. I will definitely be attending one later this year

I am fan of the ocean so a cruise has been a desire of mine for some time. My friend Kay went to Mozambique in the past and she told me about her experience. I knew then that I want to go to a place with beautiful beaches apart from Cape Town & KZN. Moz you are on my list.

Then there are the Hunter wellingtons. I love to rock the daisies as you might have seen on the blog in the past. These boots would provide the perfect solution for that. Plus Cape Town gets very wet and windy in winter and multifunctional items are key.

Lesotho, Ohhh my beloved country. This should really be on the top of my list. I love Lesotho and I know it loves me. The peace, the quite, the friendly people, did I mention the peace and serenity. I would love to do a road trip with my boyfriend or with friends. Just seeing the country and laughing all the time.

Marc Jacobs Daisy. I need one of the sisters. Daisy is preferred but Honey & Lola are also loved. I don’t discriminate against these siblings. 

Knee high boots. I had a pair a few years back & I must say I rocked them. I wore them overtime but they were worth it. I have been looking for a good pair but if anyone is getting me a gift, some knee highs will do.

The Mangaung Cultural Festival (MACUFE) is where I want to find myself. I always say I am going but then something always seems to come up. I need to make my way here. On the list.

Lastly the Pick n Pay Kysna Oyster festival. I know my friend Unathi would also love it. This is on my list. I love Kysna when I pass there going home but I have never just taken time to appreciate it. This would serve as the perfect excuse for a cosy weekend away
The Lord will make a plan. But I know he helps those who help themselves so I will work hard with him to make some of these wishes come true.


Images from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *