15 April 2015

Little Blue Ivy / Thrifted

Hi guys. If you live in Cape Town, you know the struggles we have with the two seasons of the year. Summer for 4 months and Winter for 8 months. It’s very hard but it’s a lovely city to live in so we endure the rains and winds. When I go out now I always have a layer of little cardigan or light jacket as the cold is creeping in. I love dresses and I feel most of the time pants don’t suit me as much. But that’s a psyche issue to be dealt with later.

I love this lil blue dress. It has gotten a bit tight with the weight gain and all but it’s just very cute. I paired it with these blue wedges. Wedges are classic shoes that never really go out of style. I love these ones because they work for all seasons and the colour aint hurt nobody. The blazer is my latest vintage conquest I found in Wynberg the other day. I love it because its old which is what I live for. Plus its a lovely pastel colour which will work well to update dull winter days. Have a lovely day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *