23 April 2015

White: Crop & Skinny

Hi guys. There are fashion moments for me when I wonder WHY and which of my egos allowed me to step out of the house like that. When I initially shot this all white look I was excited and thought “oh this looks really good together”.
Then I edited the photos and when I was about to do the post I just couldn't get to do it. I looked at the photos and thought no D, this ain't it. I was so self-conscious and worried as I always am.

Then today I was looking at this & I thought whatever, I like me. I love me with my fro and lil booty. This was meant to be worn for a date night clubbing which I think suited the occasion for a hot summer night. What I dislike the most is when ladies wear white pants and colorful underwear. Worse is when the undies are also white. That is a serious faux pas. 

The trick is to wear nude undies that match your skin tone or black because its an opposing color and hides itself well within white. If you are wearing full panties try the seamless ones as opposed to ones which will have the most VPL (visible panty lines). Share your tips with us.

Top is from Mr Price, High waist Skinny from topshop, sandals from Legit & the bag I made myself.

What are your all white rules? What can and cannot you not wear together? What do you think works best?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *