18 August 2015

Bringing Sexy Back

Hi guys. Its fasting approaching spring and I am feeling excited. I adore spring and summer. The simplicity of dressing and wearing as little as possible or at least wearing one item instead of 3 to 4. I am looking forward to being free and having fun. I have so many clothes I have been putting off & hoping for the right moment to rock them. Well I say the time is now for me. I made this Tutu last year with the attempt to wear it at fashion week this year which I never made it to. So I decided that on my plans for happiness, I am also bringing sexy back into my life. I am struggling with weight and self-consciousness. I am not however going to hide under a rock while I try and find it. I will find me on the way being happy.

Body suit is from Mr Price
Tutu is my own design
Shoes are from Zara
Shades from Spitfire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *