11 January 2016

One Item 3 Ways/ Green Mini 2 Piece/ Green With Envy

Hi guys. I like mixing & matching. I like to have the option to wear something in a variety of ways and changing the standard way it was presented to me. I took some of my staples and mixed them up a bit.

First up is this green 2 piece. This was a strong contender for favourite clothing item of 2015.

The first look is a very classic look. I love this look. The whole way I paired it and everything just gives me joy to look at. I’d wear this for a lovely dinner date or a night out with m y girls. It’s definitely a classic. Green with envy!!!

Secondly I then paired the skirt with some bright orange hues. I love this combo because you can take it to the office (if you work in a space that allows short dresses). I also see myself rocking this to a brunch or meeting with clients. I can definitely fit in a club as well with this look.

The last look is more street edge and playful. I like going to chisa nyama places every now and then and this look is made for that. The sneakers give it a laid back feel and some comfort if you will dance (or try).

I believe clothes should transform us and give us the chance to play with them. Which is your favourite look????






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *