14 June 2014

Home made Pizza

Living in Cape Town means some days are not even worth getting out of the house for. Today is one of those days. Today will be spent re-styling some vintage clothing and giving them a new life. One other thing I am up to is making pizza. Yes I love pizza and seeing that I am always on a budget, I decided to make my own and here we go. You will need the following to make the pizza.

  Pizza bases ; Mozzarella cheese ; Salami slices ; Mushrooms (any type are fine) ; 
Jalapenos (These are optional) ; Olives (optional) ; Fresh tomato & Onion Slices

To make preheat the oven @ 185 degrees. Layer the ingredients as you like, have fun there are no rules. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes and voila. 
Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *