13 June 2014

Miroslava Duma

Greetings guys. I have come to learn that not many of us are familiar with some of the names in fashion. When it comes to street style there are people who are on the watch list of fashion magazines and bloggers the minute they step out for fashion weeks around the world. None the less I have decided to do a Friday feature for all my favourite people, fashion and otherwise. This week I feature Miroslava Duma. 

Name = Miroslava Duma
Country of Origin = Russia
Claim to Fashion = Harper's Bazaar (Russia)
Current Fashion wagon = Founder of Buro 24/7, an online fashion news website

I know I have featured her before, but please see why she is my favourite









Images from Stockholm street style & Gastrochic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *