16 July 2014

Lameez Claasen S/S 2012

Hi Guys. Its truly a small world. So I discovered a day ago that I work with the mother of one of the MR Price ELLE star rising designers from the 2012 competition. This is the year that Jane Elizabeth Kotze won with her mohair collection. None the less. One of the designers that year was Lameez Claasen. I saw her designs and honestly I needed those shorts. They were made for me. Yes she didn't win but she got something great out of it. I want (need) those shorts and that top for Summer. I do hope Lameez is going to find it in her heart to part ways with them and I can show them off in my Summer travels and holidays. Check her collection out. Love love love.  






   The designer herself. 
Images from Elle SA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *