14 July 2014

Mr P Online Shopping


Hi guys. I have always loved the idea of shopping online and having the convenience of items delivered to my doorstep. Previously is SA there were no good online store and banking made it hard to shop as they required one to have a credit card etc etc. Since Mr Price launched their online store I have never been happier with them. We all love MR P. It’s like my MR Big to my Carrie Bradshaw. Anyway the experience is so easy and clean. All you have to do is create a profile on their site, register your details, select the items you want to purchase and pay. The good thing is they allow debit cards and they debit you as soon as your payment goes through. They also of course allow credit cards and their store card. I always choose for my items to be delivered to a nearest store for R16. It’s the cheapest method and convenient. I urge you to try it. I never have time to shop during the week because of work but now they gave me a solution. I also never miss out on good items because I get them as soon as they are out online. For me it’s been safe to shop with them thus far and I track my order on their mobile App. Last week I had an orange attack and got these two dresses. Believe it or not the short one (all orange) was R49.99. Can’t wait for summer. 


Was R99.99


Was R49.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *