29 August 2014

Friday Feature: Russian Fashion Pack

Hi guys. On the Friday feature this week I have decided to profile a group of friends and women who keep me up at night dreaming of ways I could attain that style. I am always looking forward to seeing them out during fashion weeks and just going about their daily lives. Russia is notorious for being cold but these ladies want to make me visit the country. The women I speak of are what many in fashion circles call the Russian fashion pack. Among them are designers, stylists, magazine editors and contributors. Miroslava Duma, Ulyana Sergeenko, Elena Perminova and Vika Gazinskaya are these women.
Miroslava is the brown haired shorty with style that makes me drool. Ulyana is that poise of elegance with those ladylike dresses that often go below the knee. Elena is that statuesque model like figuring in all her blonde glory and legs that stretch acroos Moscow. Vika is the one for me who has a captivating style that looks easy and she looks innocent somehow. Anyway here they are. Tell me what you think of them.

Miroslava Duma

Ulyana Sergeenko

Elena Perminova

Vika Gazinskaya









Images from the Brooklyn Blonde & Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *