5 September 2014

Marie Claire Trunk Show

Hi Guys. I know on Fridays I do a feature on a style stunner or some-one I admire. This week I will break the rules a bit and go a bit of track. Last night Marie Claire magazine hosted their trunk show in Cape Town. I had seen the event taking place in Joburg and I knew I wanted to be a part of it when it happens in Cape Town. The trunk show is where the magazine invites designers, fashion brands and other fashion and lifestyle related brands to come and sell their items. This year it was held at the beautiful and charming Cape Town city hall. The venue I felt was very fitting as it’s very accessible and easy to locate in the city. It’s also opposite the grand parade which made parking bliss. My girlfriends and I went and took the whole experience in. There were also live performances which made the event even nicer.  I would encourage you guys to go next time and see and be seen. Especially if you have an interest in fashion. Maria MacCloy was there exhibiting her awesome clothes and accessories. I wore a crop top I made ages ago and has been in the back of my closet, some high waist topshop skinny jeans, wedges I bought while travelling and a vintage mini purse. 





 Some Vintage Love

Maria McCloy Stand



Asanda's feet pretty in Pink


 Styled girls were there looking good. I have yet to master the sneaker trend and she has it spot on



What I wore. Was very camera shy here



Jimmy Nevis kept the crowd entertained 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *