11 August 2014

Zara Perfume

Hi Guys. July for me was a bit of an out of self-restriction that I normally use to control my budget and save money to simply make sure I have food in my home and I don’t end up on the streets. But I was a bag girl and bought too much stuff. Mostly thrifted from second hand stores or flee markets and of course Mr Price. I bought this Zara perfume last week because it was R150. I truly love how inexpensive their perfumes are and how well packaged they are. This one smells a bit sweeter than what I would normally wear but I like it very much. It adds nicely to my collection. I would suggest for both girls and guys to try Zara and their perfumes for those of us who cannot afford the very high end designer brands. Here is another one that I got also from Zara a while back for R200. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *