12 August 2014

Thrifted Outfit

How are u doing fashion lover out there in cyberspace. Today I thought I'd do a feature on thrifted outfits. My friends always say I get the most amazing items from these stores and when they go they find it rather a raggy place and they seldom see the clothes beyond what they are in the thrift store. Yes I admit going into the Salvation Army thrift store does seems like mission impossible at finding good pieces. But if you take a good look you might find something’s worthy of your horror. Yes they need to be washed and rinsed and maybe re-washed again but after that they look good. The items I am wearing here were all thrifted; yes even the very expensive polo shoes. Sometimes a girl gets lucky.
Jacket was a school blazer from some school I got for R60, I took the logo off and cut he collar to give it this look. The pants I forgot how much they cost, but no more than R50. The shoes I bargained for R50. The top was R20 at the Salvation Army and the neck piece I bought from a Durban flee market.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *