14 October 2014

My Art; My Bag; My Creative Mind

Hi Guys. I don’t know about you but I have a restless soul, one that constantly needs to create and make beautiful things. In my eyes, my creations always bring joy to my heart. Some of the time they don’t come out the way I envisioned but none the less I do my best. The other day I was sick on leave and I just could not sleep and I felt like I would waste a whole day by sleeping. So I looked at my collection of clothes, fabrics, make-up, shoes etc. on what could inspire me. 
I came across this clutch bag I got ages ago when I was in 1st year Varsity I think. Its plain white but over the years it’s browned a bit. I have tried cleaning it to no avail and so it took a back seat in the collection. I came up with a rescue plan for it to regain some life. I did an inspired DIY on it. 
See the results below; inspired by some magazines and raging mad creative mind, I took drawings from a collection I am sowing for myself for Summer/Autumn 2014-15 collection and put them on my bag. See below the pics on how to create your own or contact me to make you one.






 You will need:
Plain bag, colour of choice
Nail polish, as many colours as you like
A sharpie marker
Some cotton buds (Earbuds)

To make:
1.      Trace a stencil of whatever look you want on the bag
2.      Paint in the look as you like it to appear
3.      Allow to dry
4.      Easy peasy, show off your new look
I hope you enjoyed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *