16 October 2014

Thrifted Meets Luxury

Hi guys. So of you read my blog, which I doubt anyone does beside my Friend Yandisa, you will know that I love thrift shopping and vintage items. Half my wardrobe is from flee markets. I go there a lot and I must say I the luckiest because my ladies on the markets know me now and they stash items for me because they know I am a valuable client. What I love about these clothes is that they are rare & unique and they transform into so many seasons. The quality of the clothing is also impeccable because back then they used quality fabrics and materials that would stand the test of time. On this post I am wearing Giorgio vintage pants which I got for a ridiculous R30. The top came as a set with a bunch of others where my thrift store lady said I can take 10 for R5 each. She made my day.
The bag is from Zara & The shoes, booties what you may call them are from the +WOOLWORTHS SA  RE: Collection.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *