22 October 2014

One Item many ways ; Vintage Lace Black Dress

Hi Guys.  I shot this look because I have this vintage lace dress I got a few years ago which I adore. It was a bargain even though I do not recall how much it cost me. I wear it differently all the time and it gives great pleasure when an item can be transformed and worn in multiple ways. I love the quality of the lace, it’s a kind of hard lace that doesn’t tear easily. These looks are not very different, but which suits the dress more. The white bag is one of my valued vintage buys and the monochrome shoes are from Woolworths, they are a pleasure to walk in. The blue look was the closest item I could find in my closet so a lazy combo I know. See how I wore this dress in a totally different way here.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *