20 October 2014

Bag Lady

Hi ladies & some gents I hope. I love carrying more than one bag, psycho I know. But at times I just feel like they go well together and therefore should be paired.  Crop tops are also slowly creeping into my closet as staples. I have 13 year old nieces who have a claim on them too so maybe I should put a stop to buying them.  Here I am wearing vintage Levis jeans I got from a thrift shop. I cut them to that length because I think they really look better like this. The top  is from Mr Price which I put my own twist on. See here for details on the how. Shoes I got from Steve Madden, I must say they were worth the price. They are easy peasy to walk on; thanks Steve & your people.  The bag I got from a store in Tygervalley mall and the other yellow one is vintage which I bought in Woodstock. I put the chain in myself to update it. What do you think of this look?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *