22 May 2015

Friendship: The Power Of Love

Friendship! The beauty that is a sisterhood of people that make life so much better. 1st May was one of my girlfriend’s birthdays. We hardly see one another as we all graduated and moved all over the country to settle in our respective work lives. We stay in touch of course & we try and make time as musch as we can to see other as often as possible.

Anyway we did this shoot as part of her birthday celebration. Every time I see all my friends my heart skips because there is no other place that offers that kind of safety net. Yes Baes are cool & siblings even better. Yet friends make the moments sweeter. This is not all of us & the family was incomplete on this trip.

When you have long distance relationships like we do, I always realize upon seeing them how precious life. I also get to see the true value of time because so much happens  & miss some little moments. We always have the best of times. I couldn't have asked for better people to steal my clothes. Love lives here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *