23 May 2015

Cocktail Hour @ Dineostyled

Hi Guys. Life and work can get a bit tooo much many times. Time-out and relaxation is much needed every now and then.  I missed a friend of mine and needed some crazy time together. We hadn’t seen each other in a while & I wanted a chilled night in just laughing & talking. I thought instead of the usual wine we can do something different. I have recently loved Vodka for one reason or the other. Anyway I invented some cocktails that are really crazy good. The ingredients are quite unconventional & some ordinary for cocktails. I just took what naturally tasted good to me & made it work.

To make the cocktails you will need:
Absolut Vodka in any flavour/ Any Vodka you like in fact
Oros Orange Squash (the man in my life)
Pellegrino/ Any sparkling water or flavourant of choice
Berries. I like these from Pick n Pay because they are frozen & available even when berries are out of season.

The Rehidrat & wilson sweeties are for the morning after. Remember that a hang-over is caused by your body being dehydrated and needed electrolytes and water. This is where the Rehidrat in. The Wilsons are for the sugar you need to regain the energy lost the night before. You can eat chocolate but it ain't my thing. Plus Wilsons Champions bring such precious childhood memories.


1st off it’s the Berry-Absolution. I know the names are lame but work with me. Juts blend together a some Ice, Pellegrino water, Vodka and the berries of choice; and Voila!! 

2nd is the Absolut-Orange. Blend Ice, Vodka, Oros & Voila you have yourself an Absolut-Orange. 

Last is the Over worked Berry. I named it thus because at some point we used the same tasteless berries to decorate the same drink. Kind of the way one feels after long long day of crazy school or work.

I hope you enjoy and share some of your cocktails mixtures!!!! Mwaaa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *