24 July 2015

One Coat Many Ways/ Look 2/ Lunch with The Girls

Hi guys. So look 2 of the Pink Coat goes something like this! (Lol the MC in me). Anyhow I dressed up the coat a lil bit. In mind I had an occasion of going to see my girls for a late brunch etc. We normally look for specials where they have a two for one special and we are there. Not always of course because at times the heart grows fond and you want your people around. Otherwise I love a good session with a friend over good food plus drinks. Shared or paid in full, it’s the company that matters.

I don’t know know about you but I like to dress up when I am going to meet my friends. It’s always such a happy occasion I feel it should be accompanied by smart street wear. The laugher and crazy talk that go on there are enough to get me in a happy mood.

For this look I paired the coat with a Mr Price dress. I love the simplicity and the colours of the dress. To that I layered with another Mr Price priceless item, my Anisa Mpungwe Jacket. I stayed up the whole night before anticipating the launch of this range. I was convinced she would sell out the same day online. Anyhow I feel the prints together give a good mix of fun and provide a uniqueness to my ever mixed moods. The shoes are also from Mr Price, what are the odds that all these fab items cost less than R500. We all know Mr Price rocks. Its always fun to mix prints. Remember these are your clothes with your or your Mama's or Papa's money. Wear them how you like. Forget the rules....

The bangles are from the workshop flee market in Durban. Bag is from Ntozinhle jewellery. The weather seems to be clearing up so dress up & show some leg.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *