21 July 2015

One Coat Many Ways/ Look 1/ Happy Mandela Month

Hi guys. I have been gone with the wind. After a long struggle of developing a new website with a new look I struggled a bit. I am still working on it & I will get it right. For now I shall keep going on this platform.

I don’t know about you but I am tired of winter and I want this Season gone. I put together a few looks using one staple coat that I am currently loving. Its basically about how to slowly move to a more Spring look but still keep your coats on.

The first look I tried was this more formal look. I see myself wearing this for worship in the morning and later to dinner with my man. I love the simplicity of this fine dress. One of the reasons I love Mr Price. Yes the dress is from Mr Price. The coat I got from my supplier, LoL, while some get supplied with weed I get a coat supply. The fabulous shoes are from Steve Madden & the neck piece from Lovisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *