28 August 2015

Dineo's Beauty Desk/ August Issue

Hi guys. I am glad I am bringing you this post over the weekend. I have wanted to share this for a while but always wondered if it was worth the words on the paper. But then over conversations with friends I've shared my use of baby products which amazed them. I then thought I'd share some ideas with you .Here are some of my favourite uses for baby products. I believe beauty is all round, not just your face and legs. I think women should be honest and share honest ways to improve their lives or just add a lil bit of quality in their day to day.

I am not sure about you but I “dance” with my boyfriend. I have sex and that’s a fact. You might think this is overshare, cool stop reading. Anyways if you do this and find the after situation clean up uncomfy with either towels or tissue, try baby wipes. They are moisturized and ready to be used. What I love about them is that they reduce the risk of infection as towels and tissues would. They are meant to clean and so they leave your vjj baby soft after the dance. It’s an easy, clean, fresh way to clean up after “dancing”.

Another amazing way to use wet wipes is to have the mini sized ones in my bag when I am on my periods. I always want to feel clean during this time. When I am at work or out and I have no time to change, I use baby wipes to clean before I change tampons. This way it feels like I just cleaned up. Good enough for a baby’s but, good enough for your vagina. 
Another amazing simple way to use baby wet wipes is to remove make-up. As opposed to buying facial cleansing wipes, I simply use baby wipes to remove make-up. They don’t over-dry as they were meant for a baby’s  bottom so why would they dry your face. I say if they are good enough for a baby’s soft bum, they are good for my face.
 Then there is the baby oil. Ohh baby oil my bestie of bests. I love this product. After I leave the shower in Summer or most nights, I apply baby oil on my skin while wet & slide into my pyjamas and get to work or be creative. If you use baby oil, apply it while the skin is wet to get the most moisture. I love to apply it mostly if I used soap to bath or I exfoliated my skin. I also use baby oil to nourish my hands after nail polish remover and before I apply nail polish. It removes the dryness from my nails
Last on my list is baby powder. I own the normal size baby powder and when I was in America I found they have a tiny tiny travel size so I got many of those because I love baby powder that much. You know those summer days when the heat is on. I am not sure about slender girls but thighs rub on each other when its hot out there. I apply some baby powder in the famous BeyoncĂ© thigh gap so that when they rub each other they don’t hurt.

Lastly I also apply baby powder inside some of my sandals in summer as feet get wet and slide inside some shoes. Just a sprinkle of baby powder and you are set to go. Be careful not to apply it where it will show. You don’t want white pale feet in your shoes. 
Share with us how you use your baby products?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *