29 September 2015

Franschoek Uncorked/ Cape Town Living

Hi guys. Living in Cape Town definitely has its perks. I love the spontaneity of always having something to do. Even in the height of winter the city offers a variety of things to do. This past weekend my friend Unathi & I woke up and decided to attend the Franschoek uncorked wine festival. The festival is an annual wine do in the historic town of franschoek. I didn’t get to capture the beauty of the town (except for myself………. LOL).

I am definitely attending in 2016 and with better planning this time. This year 21 wine farms participated in the festival. You can imagine trying to explore that many wine farms in a day. Next year the plan is simple. Book accommodation because all that “tasting” can get to your head. There are many resturants that I never got to explore that I want to give myself time to.  All in all it was great.

I wore a shirt which is part of a two piece. Knowing me ofcourse I wore it alone. I paired it with my favourite shoes from Woolworth & Bag From Zara.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *