19 November 2015

Jar Exchange/ DIY Flower Vase

Hi guys. If like me you live in a small space and are always conscious of where things should go then this little tip is for you. I am trying by all means to live a minimalistic life. I want to live in a clean space where I can easily see things. I am a very organized being and so I need to know where things are at all times.

I have grown to love flowers & I buy myself a bunch every now and then. I however didn’t want to buy a flower vase which would have no purpose at other times when there are no flowers. I then looked around my kitchen & there staring me in the face were these Jars I keep dry foods in.

I immediately decided to turn this into a vase and temporarily store my pasta in a plastic bag. Sharing is caring I said to the pasta, make way for the flowers for now.
This is one good idea on how to re-use items around your home to keep things simple and cheap.

Jar is from Consol (Stores in Woodmead in Joburg & Stellenbosch Cape Town)
Flowers I get from the Adderly Street market in Cape Town

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *