16 November 2015

WOMAN ENTREPRENEURS/ POP-UP BUSINESSES

Hi guys. Today on the blog I want to share my current shopping favourite. WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS.  I troll Instagram & I am constantly inspired by what I see. I hope you have seen the trending women who hold pop-up sales throughout the country promoting their brands. These women use social media to grow their brands and tell sell their products. I came across one of them Hombakazi Vintage Cabin on Facebook. I was immediately in awe of the label and what she was offering. I am a vintage crazed person so this was home for me.

Through this I discovered that she and other ladies across the nation hold pop-up stores for their customers. They get together and bring customers and array of fashion, beauty, health, accessories you name it.

I love this idea and when they are in Cape Town I am there to support. I am a woman who spends money on clothes & accessories & I want to spend my money on them. I support them because they bring quality to the table. They bring uniqueness and the ideas are great. I vowed to myself that I will buy more local and supporting women businesses is important to me as a woman. If you want unique pieces, not only vintage but to add WOOOOW to your closet, check out these ladies.

Here I wear a suit from Hombakazi Vintage CAbin. Top & bag are vintage from a thirft store in town. Shoes are from Zara.

Some of my favourites. Check then out on Instagram
@Hombakazi_Style_Kloset
@STREET_CHIC_COLLECTION
@NTOZINHLE_ACCESSORIZE
@RICHFACTORY
@DAINTYFROCKS
@BAGDITTA
There are many many others out there doing great things. Please support local.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *