9 October 2012

Rocking the Daisies.

This past weekend my friends and I went to thee best music festival in Darling at the Cloof wine estate. Besides the fun and the great music. There were displays of great personal style that I loved. Be on the look out but here our some of the fashionable daisies that were rocking.

This lady choosing to love her Union Jack

Keeping it simple

Hats and Sunnies are essentials and she wears them well.


I just love everything about this outfit from the head band and the scarf with that amazing print. This Woolies bag is on my wish list. Not forgetting festival essentials the wellies which she rock oh so well.  

The vintage lovers . 


More inspiring head gear and it never hurts to smile

Simplicity yet she stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *