9 April 2015

My Body Politics: I got Fat

Hi guys. Hope you all had a lovely Easter break. I for one rested but rest is never enough for me. I wrote this post with the intent of blaming the Easter break for my current situation. Truth be told it’s been coming for a while. Honestly when I saw myself today, I just had to capture myself to get me motivated to change. I have gained weight. Now before you say “skinny bitches like to complain the most”, consider that what’s yours is yours and what’s mine is mine. For me, mine is overwhelming me. 

I have never been a seriously thin person neither have a I been a fuller figured person. I just have jeans that fit me the way I want and when they don’t, I know I have a problem because that’s my ideal weight. I know when we grow up we go through changes and our bodies also change but I am finding it hard to accept this change. I saw this coming last year. I ate everything and drank too much. Now I am here and I need to make the changes. If I don’t lose it I don’t. But I will try my bestest. Challenge Accepted!!!!!.  Oh and I still carry two bags just for control..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *