10 July 2014

Festival Inspired

Hey guys. Music Festivals all across the world have become such a part of peoples annual plans and lives. For me as a Cape Town resident I look forward to Rock the daisies every year. This year is my third year attending and I am hooked. I love the set up, the music, food and of course the many people I meet that just make my weekend worth the cold nights. Rocking the daisies happens around October in Darling in the Western Cape. October is warmer so I love that about it too. 
For this year for those that are going or would like to attend, I totally recommend it.
Get your tickets though because 75% are already sold to date. 
Basics you will needs are Wellies, warm jacket and some fun accessories and other items that will make you stand out.
I will do many posts leading up to and after the festival. Hope you like them. 



Festival Inspired

Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *