15 August 2014

Friday Feature: Mboko Ndimba Mobutu

Hi guys, this week’s Friday feature for the first time we are going to boy town.  There are so many brothers who inspire my personal style and motivate me to take more risks when it comes to fashion. Mboko Ndimba Mobutu is a man who understands fashion and style more than most men. Mboko is a Parisian man and no doubt has become a style icon beyond his frail 21 years of age. Mboko is the men’s wear section editor of Ghubar magazine based in Paris. I first encountered his encapsulating style that makes you stare for a while a few years ago. I have always been fascinated by his ability to have this tailored yet classic and person look about him. Whenever he steps out,  all eyes are on him. I love Mboko and I hope you will too. Tell me what you think. 









Images from Google




1 comment:

  1. Some of you asking where Mboko is from and he lives in Paris. Hope this helps

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *