18 August 2014

DIY Cut-out Mr Price Crop top

Hi Guys. I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was quite eventful, productive and lots of fun. I saw this top at Mr Price and I was immediately inspired to give it a twist and make it something mine and unique. I hope you will like it and make your own too. If you happen to have this top or similar here is how to do it. First cut out the inner lining inside the top. Once this is done, measure the length or how short you want the crop top to be. I personally don’t like it too short. I used one I already have to measure. Then cut out the length by cutting along the edges of the cut out flowers. It’s very simple and I love the end results. I have yet to wear the new version but I will soon and show you. Watch this space and follow in instagram @dineostyled to get more tips. If you make your own, show us how you rocked it. Enjoy. See how I wore it here. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *