5 August 2014

One Skirt 4 Ways


Hi Guys. So if you check out my blog and instagram page you will see how obsessed I have been about this skirt from Mr Price. It’s a PVC skirt I got for a bargain. I love it so much that I bought three of them. One I made short, the other kept the original length and you can see how I wore it here
and the other will be transformed into shorts come summer. I wear it so much lately I feel like people think it’s the only piece of clothing I own. I love buying items that can be re-used for many occasion and that go with many other things. I don't see the point of having an item that can only be worn once or always by itself. Here are four ways I have worn the mini version of the skirt. By just changing accessories and making it work for winter, I say it’s a winner. Tell me what you think. Would love to hear ideas and thoughts. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *