19 November 2014

Monochrome: Woolworths/ Mr Price/ Vintage

Hello Ladies & Gents. Summer is truly upon us and me being me I am still wearing dark colours instead of transforming with the season. I love the classic & elegant combination of black & white. They are a simple colour combination which gives great results 90% of the time when paired together. If you read my blog then you will know of my obsession with these Woolworths shoes. I have decided to put them at the back of the closet just in case I wear them out. Here I wear a dress from Mr Price, it was longer so I altered it to that length (a lil leg aint hurt no one). The shirt is from Woolworths (kiddies school shirt section). I love white shirts & I am always looking for some that have strength on the collar but they are hard to find so I just buy the white school shirt. Jacket is also from Mr Price. See how I paired all these here, here, here & everywhere




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *