23 February 2015

Simplicity: White Tee & Jeans

HI guys. The fact is it takes time & effort to look good all the time for many people. It’s not always a matter of I woke up like this. For some people style & what they put together comes easily & they don’t struggle. For some it takes real effort of going through magazines & blogs to look for inspiration. I on the other hand have a bit of both. I have many of the times struggled with what to wear. When moments like those strike, I wake up & wear the simplest combinations. There are things that will forever go together. The white tee & jeans is one such combination. Whether worn with sneakers of flip flops or heels. A good fitting pair of jeans & a t-shirt look pretty damn good on a bod. I am heels girl so here I paired mine with these fabulous shoes.
T-shirt is from PnP clothing, Jeans are from Legit, Shoes are from Fashion Express & the neck piece is from the Durban flee market. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *