10 June 2015

Dineo's Beauty Desk / June Issue

Hi guys. Every month I will do a beauty feature on products that I love & use. I only want to focus on products that I actually do use in order to give a fair assessment & review.

This month I want to focus on skin grooming. Taking care of the main layer.

Thee most exciting skin care investment I am using is a facial cleansing brush. I really want to take better care of my skin & this is one of the best steps I have taken. From research that I did, facial cleansing brushes are more effective in that they rid of more dirt on the skin & they clean more efficiently. Their rotation & speed mean they clean more surface area than your hands would. There are many brushes on the market but I found the best deal on this Sorbet one. This one comes with three brushes. A daily cleansing brush, an exfoliating brush & a silicone brush.
It’s very important to keep the brushes clean. They clean you so you need to clean them too.
For body cleaning, I love the Nivea Powerful delight shower gels. They come in a variety of flavours but I love berries in any form. I know most people love fruity notes in summer, but I love a summer fruity reminder in winter. It gives a great in-shower smell & that sensation is also left on your skin so that’s a plus.
After the shower I use the Lipodol after shower oil. You might recall a while back when I posted about the Lipodol facial cleansing oil here. I mostly use it at night after showers. It absorbs really well and it doesn’t make my skin greasy. I love simplicity that gives results. That’s exactly what I get with Lipodol. I truly love their range of skin care oils.
Lip care as you might have noticed is my obsession. I love this Elizaberth Arden Chocolate matte lipstick. It blends well with my skin tone & it doesn’t have that cracking matte effect which is great for winter.
Finally a treasure found a while back are these ZARA mini perfumes. They are R59.99 (at the time I bought them). They fit perfectly into my  bags & they  give a powerful lasting scent.
Share some of your skin care products & routines that may help another sister or brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *