31 July 2015

1 Coat Many Ways/ Look 4/ Casual Chic/ 1 Dress Two Ways/ Look 1

Hi guys. The weather is clearing up and it’s Fashion Week in Cape Town. This look is something I would rock to fashion week. Try it if you want inspiration. I shot this look weeks back but never posted it. I think the time has arrived. If I was asked to choose 10 of my favourite looks for this year, this would be on the list. I love this two piece because I converted my mama’s dress into this cutie. See here  where I wore it again & again. I paired with my current favourite coat which I have been showcasing in the past few weeks. The socks & shoes have sort of become a favourite combination in my closet. Tell me what you think of this look or any other things you want to ask or share.  Are you attending the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Cape Town???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *